The Junior League of Greenwich Conn, Inc. (JLG) considers it an honor to be designated as a beneficiary of an estate or foundation by any of our beloved past and present members and supporters. We highly regard this type of planned giving and recognize these valued members and supporters as participants in the JLG’s Legacy Circle.
Throughout your time as a volunteer and supporter of the JLG, you have enabled the Junior League to broaden its community impact through its projects that are researched, planned and executed by the JLG. Our legacy extends to the Children’s Day School, Kids in Crisis, Boundless Playground, Project Charlie, Environmental Education, and Safety Town to name a few. The Legacy Circle enables you to continue your legacy in our community by supporting the future of the JLG to continue helping our community thrive.
If you are interested in obtaining more information about joining the Legacy Circle, please click HERE for the donor commitment form that may be completed and returned to the JLG.
The JLG accepts these contributions:
- Cash Contributions may be made by credit card online or by sending a check to the Junior League of Greenwich at 231 East Putnam Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830, earmarked for the Annual Fund.
- Donation Pledges may be paid over a two (2) year period from the moment the pledge is made.
- Bequests may be made to the JLG as part of your estate plan as it is easy to name the JLG in your will. The JLG will accept gifts in any amount at any time.
- Life Insurance will be accepted by the JLG in any amount at any time if the JLG is named as a beneficiary.
- IRA Distribution can be directed to the JLG in any amount at any time.