We open our door to new members each fall. In their first year, new members join a new member class where they learn about the JLG and work together on a community service project! Learn more at our next Open House.
Our next Open House is October 6, 2020.
About Junior League Membership:
The Junior League of Greenwich provides opportunities for women to develop skills that will allow them to be effective volunteers.
The Junior League of Greenwich’s membership includes executives, community leaders, entrepreneurs, mothers, and professionals. We welcome all women who are at least 21 years of age and interested in making a positive impact in the community. By joining the Junior League, members have opportunities to develop their leadership potential, obtain valuable skills, and utilize personal development training while serving the needs of the Greenwich community.
A prospective member must have an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service, and an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation.
Prospective members must be at least 21 years of age as of June 1st before the Junior League year for which she is applying (Junior League year begins June 1st).
Why Should You Consider Membership in the Junior League of Greenwich?
1. Training for community service through a variety of volunteer opportunities.
2. Non-profit board training and leadership development.
3. Fundraising skills and event planning.
4. Working with community partners.
5. Interacting with other women interested in community service.
6. To make a difference with meaningful work.
7. To work with women who share your passion.
What We Do
1. Impact the lives of those in our community.
2. Empower the community to continue the projects developed.
3. Train our volunteers to make a valuable impact in the community.
4. Provide dynamic volunteer opportunities.
5. Respect the diverse lifestyles of our volunteers.
6. Recognize the unique contributions of each volunteer.
7. Network with nearly 700 members encompassing varied backgrounds, education and talents.
What does participation in the New Member class involve?
If you are interested in joining a future New Member Class or have questions, please contact us!
Ellie Jenkins,& Sara Davis Co-Chairs of the New Member Class, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Junior League of Greenwich office at 203.869.1979
Junior League of Greenwich
231 E. Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830