Registration for our FALL 2017 New Member Program is now open.
The Open House for the Fall 2017 New Member Class is Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 7pm. The first class of the Fall 2017 New Member Class is Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7pm. Classes occur each month at 7pm and last for approximately 2 hours each.
If you are interested in our Fall 2017 New Member Class call the Junior League of Greenwich office at 203.869.1979 or email Dana Charette, Co-chair of New Member at email@example.com. The classes take place at JLG Headquarters, 231 E. Putnam Ave., Greenwich, CT at 7pm.
New Member Application
Please click here to complete a New Member application. The deadline for registering for the Fall 2017 New Member Class is Tuesday, October 17, 2017.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
The Junior League of Greenwich provides opportunities for women to develop skills that will allow them to be effective volunteers.
The Junior League of Greenwich’s membership includes executives, community leaders, entrepreneurs, mothers, and professionals. We welcome all women who are at least 21 years of age and interested in making a positive impact in the community. By joining the Junior League, members have opportunities to develop their leadership potential, obtain valuable skills, and utilize personal development training while serving the needs of the Greenwich community.
A prospective member must have an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service, and an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation.
Prospective members must be at least 21 years of age as of June 1st before the Junior League year for which she is applying (Junior League year begins June 1st).
Why Should You Consider Membership in the Junior League of Greenwich?
1. Training for community service through a variety of volunteer opportunities.
2. Non-profit board training and leadership development.
3. Fundraising skills and event planning.
4. Working with community partners.
5. Interacting with other women interested in community service.
6. To make a difference with meaningful work.
7. To work with women who share your passion.
What We Do
1. Impact the lives of those in need in our community.
2. Empower the community to continue the projects developed.
3. Train our volunteers to make a valuable impact in the community.
4. Provide dynamic volunteer opportunities.
5. Respect the diverse lifestyles of our volunteers.
6. Recognize the unique contributions of each volunteer.
7. Network with nearly 700 members encompassing varied backgrounds, education and talents.
If you have questions or are interested in joining our Fall 2017 New Member Program, please contact us!
Dana Charette, Co-chair of New Member at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call the Junior League of Greenwich office at 203.869.1979
Junior League of Greenwich
231 E. Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830