The Greenwich Pool in Byram Park is a public-private partnership between the Junior League of Greenwich and the Town of Greenwich to build a new outdoor community pool and revitalize Byram Park. Funding for the project will be provided by the Town of Greenwich, the Junior League of Greenwich, foundations, corporations and generous donors.
- 6,400 square foot primary pool
- 6 defined 25-meter lap lanes
- Zero depth entry: allowing people to walk directly into the pool without the use of stairs or ladders
- Aerobic exercise area
- 400 square foot Kiddie Pool
- 1,000 square foot Splash Pad with interactive water features
- Pool Pavilion with restrooms, changing rooms, lifeguard station, and concession stand.
The Junior League of Greenwich is proud to be a partner in this important community project. The new pool will be a place for our community to gather for many generations to come.
We hope you will support the Greenwich Pool in Byram Park Capital Campaign. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional information. Thank you.