As food insecurity continues to be a growing concern in the region, the Junior League of Greenwich is hosting a panel on Tuesday, February 2 at 7pm to shine light on this important topic. Taking place virtually, speakers from local nonprofits and government agencies will discuss how their organizations are managing increased demand, the impact Covid-19 is having on food insecurity in Greenwich, and how the community can help.
Speakers currently confirmed include:
- Margaret Goldberg, Executive Director, Neighbor to Neighbor Greenwich
- Lynne Stewart, Director of Operations, Meals on Wheels of Greenwich
- David Rabin, CEO, Greenwich United Way
- Demetria Nelson, Commissioner, Greenwich Department of Human Services
- Julie DesChamps, Founder, Waste Free Greenwich
- Mike Miller, Board Treasurer, The Transportation Association of Greenwich
- Cathy Hogan, Site Manager, Grauer Preschool and Armstrong Court Preschools, Family Center
- Lina M. Palacio, Family Service Worker, Family Center
- Moderator: Clarena McBeth, President, Junior League of Greenwich
Register below to participate in this conversation. There is no cost to attend.