JLG House Covid Protocols: Effective as of March 13, 2022
- Wearing a mask at the JLG house is optional for all members, guests, and staff regardless of vaccination status. However, if any time a staff member, JLG member, or guest asks you to wear a mask at the JLG house, the expectation is to accommodate that request.
- All room capacity limitations put in place due to Covid are lifted.
- Restrictions on food buffets put in place due to Covid are lifted.
- Members, staff and guests feeling unwell, experiencing COVID symptoms, or subject to quarantine or isolation due to exposure to or diagnosis of COVID should not enter the League house.
- The JLG will continue to monitor the Covid situation, take guidance from local health officials and the CDC and make adjustments to our policies, if necessary.
Thank you for your continued support of JLG safety policies.
Junior League of Greenwich