JLG House Covid Protocols: Effective as of August 6, 2021
We are happy to announce that the JLG House is OPEN for committee and small group meetings. The safety of our members and employees has been and will remain our top priority. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, and we ask that anyone who enters the JLG house follow the below guidelines at all times while on the premises:
- The JLG parking lot is OPEN for committee meetings and masks are optional outdoors for vaccinated people. Unvaccinated people should continue to wear a mask outdoors if social distancing is not possible. Chairs/tables may be brought out and we have several tents in the basement that are easily assembled.
- All indoor meetings must be booked through Betsy Reiss and put on the JLG calendar with a room assignment. Please email Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 203.869.1979 during office hours.
- Anyone who enters the JLG house for a meeting or utilizes the JLG parking lot must complete a questionnaire before proceeding to their meeting. Questionnaire forms will be available on the front hall coffee table. Please leave your signed form in the labeled tray provided.
- All people must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth while they are inside the JLG House. The only exception is that vaccinated people may remove their masks while they are alone in a room, however, they must wear a mask if another person enters the room.
- Children who are not vaccinated and are unable to wear a mask that fits securely around their nose and mouth, are not permitted inside the JLG house.
- Social distancing is encouraged at all times and room capacity restrictions are in place as follows:
- Board Room – No more than 20 people
- Betty Hinkley Large Living Room – No more than 6 people
- Betty Hinkley Small Room – No more than 3 people
- Letter Perfect Room – No more than 4 people
- Putnam Room – No more than 6 people
- Sustainer Room – No more than 6 people
- Historical/Red Room (2nd floor) – No more than 4 people
- Buffet-style food stations are not permitted at this time.
- Remember to allow time for break-down and clean-up. Wipe down/clean all items used and if the furniture was moved, please return to original storage or room set-up!
- If you are sick, stay home! If you are experiencing sore throat, fever, cough that causes difficulty breathing, diarrhea, vomiting, loss of taste or smell, congestion, or severe headache, please do not enter the JLG house or attend a meeting or gathering in the parking lot, and consult with your doctor.
Junior League of Greenwich